Explore the beautiful lakes and waterways Mother Nature has to offer with the Advanced Frame Convertible kayak. At fifteen foot long this inflatable boat is incredibly stable and can be paddled solo or tandem. The design of this craft combines a rigid bow and stern rib-frame construction with 3 Layers of durable fabrics and six air chambers for extreme puncture resistance. With an open deck design, entering and exiting is a breeze while storage and accessibility of belongings are easily in your reach.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- 2 Adjustable padded back supports
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Length: 457 cm
- Width: 81cm
- Weight: Approx. 23.5 kg
- Capacity: 249 kg
- 6 Chambers
- Packed size: 88 x 53 x 31 cm
- Pump and paddle sold separately