For those who want to enjoy listening to audio comfortably and safely on the road, OpenMove headphones combine open-ear design and state of the art of bone conduction technology to create a listening experience like no other.
Designed with complete versatility in mind, these are the headphones to provide more accessibility for more people.
From Titanium to Air to Aeropex, AfterShokz create award-winning headphones that provide active people with a safer option for listening. Used by elite sportspeople worldwide in high performance settings, we believe that comfort, situational awareness and the secure fit that come with our open-ear bone conduction headphones should benefit more people during their active lifestyles and day to day activities.
OpenMove is powered by PremiumPitch 2.0 technology and also features the latest Bluetooth v5, plus the type C charging port, giving the OpenMove top music quality, better transmission and greater convenience for use.
- Open-Ear Comfort: Inspired by athletes, designed for everyone. Our open-ear design powered by bone conduction technology allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud-free, comfortable listening.
- IP55 Water-Resistant: Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
- Easy Controls : Features a discreet design, easily locatable buttons, and quick controls such as play, skip, pause, and back-a-track.
- 6 Hours Of Music And Calls: With 6 hours of battery life and 3 customizable EQ settings, you can enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts wherever, whenever.
- Designed For Everyone: Listen to audio comfortably and safely on your commute, while outside, or at home. OpenMove brings you the best-in-class bone conduction technology at an entry-level price.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Reliable connectivity up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound: A premium audio experience every time
- 3 EQ Settings: Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode for customizable listening
- Physical Weight - 29g
- Speaker Type - bone conduction transducers
- Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity - 96 ± 3dB
- Microphone - Dual noise-canceling
- Wireless Protocol - Bluetooth Smart (v5.0)
- Range - up to 10 m
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Battery Life - 6 hours (continuous play)
- Type - Li-Po
- Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby - 10 days
- Aftershokz OPENMOVE Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Ear Plugs
- USB Charge Cable
- Carry Pouch