Reworked, its new version is even more compact and more functional. The new Spot350 housing features a more compact and ergonomic design, improving head balance and comfort level. The user interface has also been optimized with the addition of a second switch for easy selection. lighting mode. The updated optical unit provides increased power and maximum intensity. The 3 led indicator and 6 settings also allow better management of the autonomy of the front. The Spot350 also provides proximity lighting for activities such as sorting materials, preparing meals or reading at base camp. It has an IPX8 waterproof case. Intensity memory allows you to choose the intensity setting without going through the lighting cycle again. Its PowerTap technology allows instant adjustment of light intensity.
- PowerTap ™ technology, allows you to switch directly from maximum power to modulated power
- Compact, low volume design, powered by three AAA batteries, with intensity memory allowing the last used setting to be memorized without going through a full light cycle
- Settings including maximum power in proximity and long range modes, adjustable intensity, flashing light, red night vision and lock mode
- Faceted optical unit
- IPX8: Watertightness tested to operate at least under 1.10 meters of water for 30 minutes. In the event of immersion, water may enter the battery compartment without affecting the operation of the lamp. However, it should be left to dry completely after using it in wet conditions.
- Lumens: [High] 350
- Weight with Batteries: 86 g
- Maximum ranges: [High] 85 m; [Low] 8 m
- Max autonomy: High 4 hours, Low 200 hours
- Ipx rate: IPX 8
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)