The Merino wool in Wool Buff® keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture to keep you cool when its hot and being anti-microbial does not start to smell after wear. This natural fabric is super soft, odour resistant, water repellent.
Why Merino Wool?
Merino Wool fibres are smaller in diameter and are more numerous than coarser wools that efficiently trap air to keep you warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather, while providing moisture management.
- Is seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
- Hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron, is naturally elastic and will retain its shape.
- Is anti-microbial so it will not start to smell after extended wear, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Wool BUFF can be worn as a:
- Material: 100% natural Merino wool
- Weight: 47g/1.7oz
- Measurements: 66cm x 24.5cm
- Available in one size to fit most adults