This trail allows anyone who can ride a bicycle to increase their confidence and skill by using easy tracks throughout the day. We follow trails that allow new bikers to try the odd hop or steep hill to speed down but offer an alternative for those who aren't so confident.
We start with a gentle ride into the Whakarewarewa Forest before tackling a few trails to increase your confidence. After this, we follow a trail alongside the entrancing green and blue lakes, before making our way to the end of the trails where we will be picked up by our luxury shuttle.
This trail is suitable for riders of any basic level, even if you have never ridden off-road before. Our guides are present to assist in coaching and ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. Allow yourself a full day for this tour as the 18km trail can take up to 5 hours for riders to complete.
Pricing includes two riders. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day. This is a full day tour departing from Rotorua.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch on the tour with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
7:00am - Shuttle will pick you up from your Auckland Residence and depart to Rotorua
10:00am – Arrive in Rotorua
10:15am – Ride through Geothermal area into Whakarewarewa Forest
3:00pm – Meet shuttle at the Blue Lake and return to Auckland
6:00pm approx. Arrival back in Auckland
When you purchase this experience, we'll send you a voucher. This can be redeemed directly with the activity provider.