Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in this park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels. This fully-guided experience is set to have fun, adventure the best tracks in the forest, and build some skills along the way.
Pricing includes two riders. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day. This is a full day tour departing from Auckland.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 15 years old with a parental guardian, or be a minimum 18 years of age
- You must be 160cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied - or utilise the service drive between 12:30 - 1:30pm
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
7:00am – We will pick you up from your Auckland residence and depart to Rotorua
10:00am – Arrive in Rotorua. Ride through geothermal area to Redwoods forest
10:30am – 1:00pm – Ride time. There will be a chance to have lunch at this time which you may BYO or we will have a service drive available.
1:30pm – Explore the forest more after lunch
3:30pm – Shuttle will depart back to Auckland
6:30pm approx. - Arrive in Auckland - Shuttle will drop you back at your Auckland Residence
When you purchase this experience, we'll send you a voucher. This can be redeemed directly with the activity provider.