Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in this park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels.
We run this as a relaxed semi-guided experience with both half and full day options, where we have a couple of guides to show you some tracks and then leave you to enjoy the park. We will always have guides in a central location to assist where needed and show you some local favourites.
Pricing includes two riders. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day. This is a full day tour departing from Rotorua.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied - order from our "lunch" tab - or utilise the service drive between 12:30 - 1:30pm
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
830am - 9:00am – Our Shuttle van will pick you up from your Rotorua residence, or Meet at Electric Bike Rotorua (1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010) for bike fitting and briefing. Shuttle pickup is available for all patrons within Rotorua
9:15am – Ride through geothermal area to Redwoods forest
9:30am – 12:00pm – Ride time. There will be a lunch break between 12:00pm and 12:30pm.
12:30PM - Continue exploring the forest
3:00pm – Return to Electric Bike Rotorua
3:15pm – Shuttle will leave to drop off riders
When you purchase this experience, we'll send you a voucher. This can be redeemed directly with the activity provider.